Deliveries and Returns
Hi and welcome to Eastenders School Wear website terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will apply to all transactions placed on line with Eastenders School Wear. All contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. Please read these carefully before purchasing goods from us through our website. They include important sales and product information and by using our website and/or placing an order you accept these terms and conditions in full. Before you place an order, if you have any questions please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01795 431334 between the hours of 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday (except Bank Holidays) to Thursday and Saturdays. If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions then please do not use this website.
- You can shop in confidence knowing that you can return your items within 14 days. Except for items listed in returning goods.
- Eastenders School Wear reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if we believe that the item has been worn, incorrectly laundered, named, damaged or torn by the wearer.
- Refunds will be credited by your original method of payment and will be processed within 10 working days.
- Refunds on goods are subject to them being returned back in a saleable condition, or in the event of faulty goods, subject to inspection and agreement by Eastenders School Wear.
- Purchases can be returned to store for an exchange or refund in person or by courier. We recommend any items being sent by courier are done so by recorded or tracked delivery. Any items purchased are still the property of the consumer until signed for by Eastenders as proof gauranteeing arrival. Eastenders are not liable for any items that do not arrive to store, which is why we urge tracked delivery.
- The CUSTOMER is required to cover any cost for postage and packaging for returned items sent for refund or exchange by post or courier.
- In the unlikely event you receive a faulty or damaged item, we ask you to email: email@example.com within 3 days of delivery so that we can help to resolve the matter.
- In the unlikely event that you receive items which were not what you ordered, which are damaged, or of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the items in question provided that you notify us of the problem by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days of delivery of the goods and return them to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The price and availability of the goods is shown on the relevant page detailing the goods. We will take all reasonable care when processing your order to keep details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any data when accessing or ordering from our website. We are pleased to accept payment via the website with the use of a debit or credit card only. We take most major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express. Each transaction is subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If the card issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay and or non-delivery of your order. No orders will be accepted or processed without a valid card payment in the name of the registered cardholder. The web prices include VAT at 20% where applicable.
Delivery and Returns
Items which are in stock will be dispatched to you within 48hrs on Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays but may be longer in our summer months due to the nature of our business. If any items are out of stock you will be notified of the delivery date by email.
All orders will be dispatched by Courier.
Free delivery on all check out items if over £40.
If returning an order and the total sale amount falls below £40 the delivery charge will be applied and deducted from the refund amount.
Postage will be charged as follows:
Courier service –
£3.00 in the areas of ME9 and ME10.
£5.00 in the areas of ME12
If you are ordering more than one item and an item is out of stock we will notify you of the delivery date and your order may be delayed until the item is in stock. If the delivery date is not acceptable you may agree an alternative delivery period or you may cancel the order. In no event shall we be liable for any damages or penalty for any delay in delivery.
5 West St, Sittingbourne ME10 1AA
Delivery & Returns
Terms & Conditions
• Monday - 9:30am -5:00pm
• Tuesday - 10:00am -5:00pm
• Wednesday - 10:00am -4:00pm
• Thursday - 9:00am -5:00pm
• Friday - Closed
• Saturday - 10:00am -4:00pm
• Sunday - Closed